1. Supports and participates in the Quality First, Six Sigma and Lean Mfg. initiatives
2. Ensures compliance to customer and product requirements
3. Manages and tracks Operations budget and headcount requirements
3.1 Determines spending requirements for model year changes, engineering changes, continuous improvement, and engineering services
3.2 Manages Operations CAPEX and tooling expenses
3.3 Plans the need for, and control of, operations supplies
4. Establishes and monitors all the department actions in order to achieve the objectives of efficiency, quality and productivity
5. Directs and manages all PLANT OPERATIONS with key responsibility for
- Industrial Engineering ; Equipment and Tooling
- Quality Control
- Equipment & Tooling Maintenance
6. Implements new processes, procedures, equipment and tools following the strategies defined by Engineering , Maintenance and Quality
7. Active participation in the VEVA / CTO programs and Best Practices
7.1 Define, share, and implement manufacturing ideas reducing cost
7.2 Suggests design modifications to improve quality and reduce cost
8. Manages and coordinates prototypes and sample requirements in accordance with established project milestones
9. Establish pilot lines to check the process, make validation and continuously improve
10. Installs lines for production, assuring the process, visual aids, equipment, health and safety, according to the project schedule and volumes
11. Manages the implementation of new drawing levels changes with other departments
12. Analysis of plant-wide product and process quality performance. Champions the plant’s Quality meetings.
13. Leads and coordinates with Quality Assurance for customer audits in the plant to ensure integrity and compliance.
14. Identifies internal critical and significant product and process characteristics and corresponding necessary controls. Lead the cross functional team in the design and implementation of the quality control plan.
15. Preparation and management of quality inspection procedures.
16. Ensures effective resolutions of quality concerns and issues.
17. Product and process deviations management.
18. Participate in the LPMP activities in the plant.
19. Selection of Special characteristics, corrective and preventive actions.
20. Review and approve harness PSW documents
21. Coordinate the reporting of quality issues including potential and suspect quality issues to the appropriate groups.
22. Implementations maintenance procedures and programs to ensure excellent conditions and
maximum utilization of all machinery and equipment .
23. Work with with Gen . Maintenance & Facilities dept for the proper documentation of all equipment records.
24. Ensure appropriate safeguarding of equipment is in place, which have a direct impact on employees safety and plant compliance to applicable laws, regulation and corporate standards
25. Formulate goals and objective to sustain continuous improvement in all aspects in the organization
26. Provides proper and well-coordinated training and projects to the team members, aligned to accomplish the department’s objectives, as well as for people development
27. Adherence to TS16949 through the adherence to all applicable local procedures that require function and attention, as well as documentation of all procedures
28. Renders active support to the effective implementation of the Plant Quality System
29. Supports the overall Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) programs of the plant; active involvement and participation of various EH&S activities; and being committed fully to the goals and objectives of 5S and other housekeeping programs
30. Performs other duties as may be assigned by direct superior for the achievement of departmental goals
31. In all areas of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in assuring that appropriate safeguards are in place, which has direct impact on the Health and Safety of associates and the Environment.
32. In all areas of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in maintaining the highest level of integrity in its business dealings with associates, people and organizations wherever we operate to its highest ethical standards.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree in any engineering course, preferably industrial, mechanical, or any equivalent At least 3 to...
From Sagass Consulting - Ilocos Norte
Published 16 days ago
Executes conversion of raw materials into finished goods of his line, using the resources allocated to him such as manpower, tools, equipment and systems...
From Aimstaff Incorporated - Ilocos Norte
Published 16 days ago
With good moral character. With experience in manufacturing set up in garment/ handwoven goods. With experience in weaving production more on manual set up...
From Artvivant Inc. - Cavite
Published 16 days ago
Graduate of BS Biology or any allied course Flexible in working schedule Willing to render long hours in work Willing to be assigned in Malolos, Bulacan...
From Lloyd Laboratories Inc. - Ilocos Norte
Published 21 days ago