- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Others or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Pasig City.
- Can start immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair malfunctioning equipment units and broken structures
- Perform electrical systems maintenance
- Install and maintain ventilation and refrigeration units
- Create inspection and repair schedules Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
*Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment. *Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of...
National Capital Region
Published 17 days ago
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the...
From Jti - Batangas
Published 4 days ago