- Engages telecon basic troubleshooting with customers to resolve technical issues.
- Create order form/s when technical personnel needs parts
- Schedule repair of clients
- Communicate with clients with regards to their problems
- Remind PM schedules to clients and other departments involved
- Educates clients on the additional services opportunities.
- Expected to handle customer calls with a positive problem-solving attitude
- May perform additional duties such as; reporting, schedule of PMs, update clients on their PM schedules
- Flexibility to perform additional tasks or duties outside of normal daily activities.
- Communicating with clients and customers about their experiences with a product or service
- Listening to customer or client complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- Sends quotation of parts and labor prices through email or text, if necessary
- Reports to Head of Technical department as soon as possible, if the client’s concern cannot be solved after troubleshoot
- Creates update calendar flow of Technical daily pending repair job and finished repairs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Customer service experience (advantage)
- Should be flexible and knows how to use Microsoft Office
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Candidate must have a customer satisfaction attitude
- Must follow predefined guidelines, protocols, and procedures as directed
- Candidate must possess the ability to learn, retain, and apply new information in an ever changing environment