Roles and Responsibilities:• Studies and understands all facets of the advertising / media products and services being offered.
• Approaches potential clients through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
• Honest and delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, in an effort to secure sale
• Explains the benefits and potential audience of specific, our smart advertising platform to potential clients
• Facilitates successful sales by collecting client information and providing order information to the company
• Tracks records for each client call or meeting
• Tracks every purchase made to ensure that it is completed accurately and on time
• Works to maximize sales and meet quotas in the short and long term
• Maintains excellent relationships with all clients in the executive's portfolio
• Travels to meet clients, attend tradeshows, or participate in industry events or trainings
• Meets clients outside of normal business hours when necessary
• Have strong connections and contacts in local advertising industry
Qualifications and Skills Requirements• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
• Proficient in English language both written and oral.
• Must be able to handle pioneer position for affiliate start-up Media Company.
• Excellent team player.
• Trained in various sales tactics and approaches in accordance with the company preference
• Knowledgeable with latest trend in media advertising (products, pricing, platforms, etc.)