- Sales assistants typically work for retail companies and are responsible for liaising with customers in order to ensure a transaction goes smoothly. A sales assistant is
expected to help customers choose between the company's array of goods and services, process payments and maintain a high level of customer service.
- with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- store specialist/admin assistant experience is a definite advantage
- effective communication and interpersonal skills
- highly organized, independent, and resourceful
- willing to do fieldwork when needed