• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Marketing or any related field.
• Must have good communication skill, keen to details, organized, analytical, persistent.
• Can work under pressure and less supervision, strong personality, possess good customer service.
• Relevant experience is an advantage.
• Primarily work closely to Sales Department and provide assistance to the assigned sales team, focusing on managing of distribution of sales documentation and sales team concern and inquiries.
• Prepares and do follow up on sales quotation made for clients.
• Efficiently respond to any telephone queries in a professional manner.
• Prepares and submit reports on time and accordingly.
• Prepare reports on progress within the Department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
• Do telemarketing if needed to support and contribute to achieve sales target.
• Perform other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.