ResponsibilitiesServes patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
2. Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
3. Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
4. Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal information
5. Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
6. Responds to patients, prospective patients, and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner
7. Promote all products and treatments available in the store to achieve sales targets
8. Implement marketing programs in-store
Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
Must be a College graduate (any course)
• Physically Fit
• Pleasing to the eyes, with fair complexion and good skin
• Aggressive, Analytic, energetic, self -motivated and can work with less supervision
• Able to lead and influence others
• Experience in sales is an advantage but not a requirement
• Exceptional in written and oral communication
• Friendly and hospitable
• Filipino citizen
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang, Festival or BGC Taguig
• Full Time Position Available
Location: Taguig City, NCR.
Full Time position(s) are available.
Number of vacancies: 2.