• To direct, control and supervise the support services of the organization to facilitate its success.
• Perform general admin functions which include HR, Purchasing, Accounting, and other support.
• Recruit and retain talent to meet the needs of the organization.
• Provide development programs to help staff and managers accomplish their goals.
• Ensure our performance management processes are designed and executed to align and maximize our people’s performance with the goals of the organization.
• Administer policies, guidelines, and programs effectively and efficiently to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company, while maintaining
internal. customer satisfaction and meeting budget constraints.
• To find the best supplier that can give the best cost but meets the quality standards of the company.
• To perform functions related to the recording, billing, follow up and collection of orders and other accounting functions.
• To perform audits to obtain reasonable assurance about whether reports are free of material misstatement, whether caused by error or fraud.
• To act as an audit to ensure that standard operating procedures are being followed
• To perform other tasks as assigned.
• Must be highly organized, logical, accurate and have good communication skills.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human
Resource Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): Payroll, Purchasing, Administration.
• Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits:
• Quarterly Performance Bonus
• Health Card
• Communication Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Service Incentive Leave
• Maternity & Paternity Leave
• Single Parent Leave
• Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)