• Researching and obtaining relevant financial and company information from non-English sources;
• Translating or editing it before entering this information into FactSet collection tools or before passing it on to Equity Researchers or Research Analysts for analysis.
• Creating and maintaining financial dictionaries with terminology relevant for various content groups.
• Correcting translations and continuously improving dictionaries based on feedback from equity researchers or research analysts. Formatting financial documents before those are translated with automatized translation tools.
• Perform other tasks assigned from time to time, Support to the New joiners
• Ensure accurate translation of data.
• Ensure that the data collected, translated and processed complies with content-group-specific guidelines/policies.
• Verbal and written fluency in at least 1 of the following languages in addition to English and Chinese (simplified and traditional)
• Verbal and written fluency in English andChinese (simplified and traditional).
• Computer literacy
• Analytical skills and attention to detail
• Basic knowledge on Finance