Job Description · Adapt, Develop, Align, and deploy digital solution from different organization. With special focus on MES, knowledgeable on ITAC environment is a plus.
· Solving technical problems creatively by continually assessing capabilities on existing and new technology, refactoring code and adding new code to work around issues.
· Interfacing directly with technical groups, science teams and partner groups, to better understand the concept vision and technical requirements.
· Research and anticipate emerging technologies allowing for the potential to deliver the most up-to-date solutions.
· Work hand-in-hand with the cross functional team other stakeholders to bring the team’s ideas to life
· Perform unit and integration tests and resolve any resulting issues/bugs.
· Deliver front-end UI for website, mobile site and hybrid mobile application.
· Liaise with other professionals to design the process solution for internal/external customers
· Should interact with stake holders to achieve organization goals.
· Monitoring, supporting and reporting on the day to day activities associated with project delivery as relevantQualifications
· Competent on different Web languages, HTML, XML, CSS, PHP, LEAP
· Competent in programming using Java Script, LEAP, LABVIEW and other programming language.
· Has good grasp of basic computer science concept such as; data structures, sorting, conceptualization of object from narrative requirements.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in Software development, UI development, or simulation fields.
· A solid portpolio demonstrating breadth and creativity in product development as well as a versatility with multiple methodologies and methods
· Must have strong knowledge of ERP (oracle and SAP), server-side scripting and template usage in language like node.js
· Knowledge in navigating Photoshop, Fireworks, Sketch, Invision or other software tools used to communicate interaction designs.
· Keen understanding of interaction best practices and a strong empathy for the end users’ goals
· Passion for new trends and strong interest in next-gen interfaces and products.
· BA/BS or MA/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Design, related field or equivalent experience.
· Deep experience programming and a strong passion for exploring different user experiences
· Exceptional technical skill and creativity to increase our team’s development efforts
· Strong project management, communication and collaboration skills.Primary Location
: Feb 29, 2020, 6:59:00 PM