To succeed as a Consultant - Software Implementation & Technical Services, you must demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting, communication and problem-solving skills. Good customer-servicing skills and an eye for details is also required. The role extensively involves providing technical support to multiple clients which may involve posting at client-location or providing support through our local site. You would be expected to understand and solve technical queries of client (typically L1 & L2 level calls). The nature of the job expects you to work in teams, as well as independently and may involve daily activities like - issue debugging, issue resolution, patch deployment, unit testing, coding and allied activities.
Duties and responsibilities
In addition to these important skills, it is imperative that you are able to do the following:
- Address customer concerns and issues regarding software installation and operation.
- Document complaint reports and troubleshooting steps.
- Assist software developers to resolve technical issues during the software development process.
- Teach customers how to install and use new software products.
- Design/Develop customized reports and indulge in coding during de-bugging as need be/ or as specified by the senior (Technical skills required being ORACLE SQL/PL
SQL, JAVA, Java script, HTML, sound knowledge of PL/SQL script)
- Freshers to 1 Year of experience
- Graduation - Bachelor’s/ Engineering degree in Computer/ Information Technology
- Post Graduation - MCA/ MSc IT/Comps (not mandatory)
Working Hours /Days per week
- 9 hrs X 5 Days a week