• Identifies sales leads, acquire new clients and promote additional services.
• Communicates new product development to prospective clients including planning and negotiation.
• Oversees the development of closed marketing details.
• Research and analyze market trends, competitor offerings and other information that affects marketing strategies.
• Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities. Adjust strategies as needed.
• Works with other company officers to establish budgets and marketing objectives.
• Serves as company's representative in various related events.
• Attends conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
• Performs other related duties that may be assigned by the immediate superior.
• Graduate of any 4-year course
• With at least 2 years of experience in the related field.
• Experience in Headhunting is a plus.
• Willing to work in Malate, Manila