Job Summary: This position will be responsible for (1) providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office (2) Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication (3) Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner (4) Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Office Management, or other related field
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Working schedule is from Monday to Friday
• Willing to be assigned in San Juan City