FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING!!!
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or other related field.
• Preferably with at least 1 year experience in general accounting;
• Fresh graduates with good scholastic records will also be considered
• Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure
• Socially confident with good organization skills
• Possess an eye for detail in reporting of financial audits in the interest of the organization
• Must be good at computing with a Team spirit with stress on providing accuracy and quality
• Expertise in use of software programs like MS Excel, Tally, internet etc
• Comply with the targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner
• Effective time management skills to meet the deadlines
• Willing to work Monday to Friday and extend working hours
• Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in a specific industry sector.
• Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
• Identify performance improvement opportunities
• Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient