We are a global platform where shoppers deliver to shoppers and make money while out shopping. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
The business' sales teams will be required to contact our customer lead base in certain industries and upsell affiliate products/services, that have been determined by our management. Currently the business is working in the International Moving/Relocations industry. Our sales teams will contact potential customers who are internationally relocating overseas, via a courtesy service follow up call. They will then upsell extra affiliate services during the conversation, for currency transfers, health insurance, banking, flights, electricity/gas/internet connections, real estate and much more.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ‘out of the box’ thinking Outbound B2C Sales Representative/Telemarketer, to generate sales for our affiliates by cold calling or answering requests. It will predominantly be in cold calling. The candidate will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products or services.
A successful candidate must be friendly and persuasive. They must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
Your day could see you:
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
• Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
• Use scripts to provide information about product/services features, prices etc. and present their benefits
• Be able to not only follow a script, but be comfortable to adlib, improvise or go off-script by thinking outside of the box
• Have a bubbly (happy go lucky) or happy personality on the phone calls to customers and have the ability to strike up a conversation about the products and services for sale, or anything else like the destination the customer will be moving to.
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
• Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
• Creating and maintaining a list/database (ZOHO, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
• Working with sales team when closing sale
• Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
• Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
• Closing sales and working with client through closing process
• Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
• Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
• Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
• Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources