Water Expert Tractebel, part of the ENGIE group has more than 100 years of experience and is one of the world’s largest engineering consultancy companies. Our high-level engineering and advisory services offer added-value across the full cycle of hydropower egineering projects such as hydropower & water resources, operation support and water supply & sanitation. Backed up by extensive international expertise, Tractebel’s ambition is to shape a new sustainable living environment.
TRACTEBEL Philippines is established in Metro Manila (Ortigas Center, Pasig City). This office, in coordination with other TRACTEBEL offices in the region, is offering services in the Philippines and all over South East Asia.
Job Description and Missions
To support efficiently the expansion of our activities in Water Engineering and especially in Water Supply projects, we are looking for a Water Expert.
You are under the responsibility of the Head of Water.
All your missions will be performed in full compliance with Tractebel’s standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
Your role is to support technically the Water Department in your domain of expertise and lead Water-related projects as necessary.
You will be responsible for this range of activities/contributions :
- Feasibility studies, design studies, optimization studies in water supply and sanitation, water treatment, water resources, irrigation and hydropower
- Policy studies and sector analyses
- Environmental safeguards
- Diagnoses and audits for existing installations
- Modeling based on calculations & simulation tools
- Tools development and integration
- Design specifications and procurement
As member of the Project team, you will be in charge of the following activities, according to your project assignment, in close relation with the Project Managers, the Client and Partners in your field of action :
- Lead analysesfollowing applicable regulations and standards or in-house methodologies;
- Carry out studies:
- Lead analysis following applicable methods and determine suitable and pragmatic recommendations that meet the Project and Client’s objectives/constraints;
- Include requirements from other disciplines when needed
- Check study compliance with on-site situation
- Determine and recommend suitable on-site adaptations
- Present and share analysis with the Client;
- Manage interfaces and ensure an efficient communication between the different stakeholders;
- Ensure the follow-up of sub-contracted studies if needed
- Ensure budget, planning and scope of the studies are compliant with the project requirements;
- Assist the Project Manager and the Client in meetings and technical discussions
- Actively participate in the Return of Experience process in order to maintain high quality standards
- Coach junior engineers in order to develop their knowledge and autonomy in your discipline
- Contribute to the sales process, including the preparation of technical & commercial offers in your scope of expertise when needed
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of water. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the water challenges of today and tomorrow.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, Water Resources or Hydraulics
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience, 5 of which as Lead or International Expert for water-related projects funded by IFIs
- A solid experience in all phases of water-related projects
- A strong technical background in Water Resources, Hydropower, Civil structures, equipment and transmission lines allowing you to lead in an autonomous way to address design & project construction challenges.
- A significant Project Management experience including Contract & Claims Management.
- A significant experience in an international environment, fluency in English is a must.
- Negotiating skills
- Dynamic, proactive, autonomous, team player, results-focused, determined and responsible.
More about Tractebel Philippines
Tractebel has been providingengineering consultancy servicesto clients in the Philippines for more than 40 years. This has allowed the company to expand and offer services in water supply, sanitation, wastewater, local government finance and urban development. Tractebel is also recognized as a reliable service provider in the fields of energy, infrastructure, land use planning, community development and transportation. The multidisciplinary services allow Tractebel to provide highly diversified and tailor-made services in the fast growing country.
- Posting Date: Mar 20, 2020
R?sum? du poste As Head of Product Management you will be tasked with leading the division operations in various aspects of 4Ps, including Product, Pricing...
From Samsung Electronics - Ilocos Norte
Published 5 days ago
- Provides financial coaching and consultation to clients - Unlimited earning potential - Has career path espousing work-life integration - Continuous...
From Sun Life Financial - Evergreen Nbo - National Capital Region
Published 5 days ago
Interview DateFeb 10, 2020 - Feb 12, 2020 Interview VenueStaffhouse International Office - Manila @ #43 Westpoint St., Cubao Quezon City & Cebu Branch at...
From Staffhouse International Resources - Ilocos Norte
Published 4 days ago
The Role:Associate Product Manager – Real Estate Location:Makati City, Philippines The Team / The Business:Our Real Estate business is focused on providing...
From S&P Global - National Capital Region
Published 4 days ago