• Manages the daily operations of the Warehouse department.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Liaise with suppliers and transport companies.
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
• Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
• Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job/delivery.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Knowledge in QA, SAP, Business Intelligence, Microsoft Office
• Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.