Job Summary: This position will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating warehousing, forecasting, distribution and delivery, as well as management of personnel and systems, and direction of daily operations.
• Supervise receipt of all shipments; process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed
• Plan and coordinate the incoming goods, storage and dispatch of items in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management
• Initiate all purchase requests to keep stock items available at all times
• Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment or frequency
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics, or customer issues
• Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies, with focus on warehousing, transportation, inventory management, stock or materials management
• With at least three (3) years experience in warehouse management function or supply chain management position
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office/Open Office products
• Excellent conflict resolution skills, diplomacy and tact
• Strong quantitative and critical thinking skills
• Ability to interpret and act upon complex instructions
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
• Keen on details, resourceful, proactive
• Exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary; able to extend working hours.