WAREHOUSE CHECKER JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Document quality, type, weight, test result data, and value of materials or products to maintain shipping, receiving, and operations records and files.
2. Count quantities products received or shipped.
3. Collect or prepare measurements, weight, or identification labels (pallet tags) and attach them to products.
4. Compare product labels, tally sheets tags, shipping manifest, purchase orders, and bills of lading to verify accuracy of shipment contents, quality specification, or weights.
5. Weight or measure products to maintain relevant record, using volume meters or scales.
6. Examine products or materials, parts, and packaging for damage. Defects, or shortage, using specification sheets, gauges, and standard charts.
7. Collect product samples and prepare them for laboratory analysis (NMIS) or testing.
8. Communicate with customers to exchange information regarding products, materials, and services.
9. Signal or instruct other workers to weight, or check products.
-High School Graduate are Welcome to Apply
-Preferably prior Auditing or Inventory experience
-With or without experience
-Willing to be assigned in Quiapo Manila
-Willing to start ASAP