DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist clients in processing their visa applications
- Review and prepare supporting documents for the visa applications
- Answer the questions of the clients with regards to the visa application and requirements
- Ensure clients receive their visa on time
- Work directly with sales team administrating sales inquiries, computing costings and providing of detailed itineraries
- Work directly with suppliers to obtain costs, accommodation, availability and descriptions, policies and schedules.
- Provide customers with the highest quality and timorous care.
- Assist in other tasks / documentation required by Management and Sales Department
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have working experience in processing visa applications
- Knowledgeable with the process, documentation and requirements of visa & passport applications
- Meticulous (Excellent attention to detail and numbers)
- Well versed in MS Excel, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat PDF, Email and Internet.
- Has excellent speaking and written skills in English.
- Creative, proactive & “out of the box” solution oriented thinker
- Team player with positive outlook
- Loves to travel and interest in Africa and Latin America.