Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Scaled Onboarding team is a new team that focuses on the sustainability of Google Ads clients. Our team is dedicated to building sales programs and systems to ensure we give the right treatment to our clients at the right time.
The Onboarding team partners with third-party vendors to onboard new advertisers to Google Ads. In this role you support the Onboarding team through effective business partnering and overall management of our vendor operations. You will serve as onsite Google representative providing product and tool support for our vendor partner. You will act as a liaison between our vendor and relevant internal Google departments.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working in Onboarding, Customer Success, Sales and/or Sales Management.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to work non-standard hours, including overnight shift-based schedules.
- 2 years of experience working in Marketing, Customer Service, Finance or a related field.
- Experience with Google Ads.
- Experience working across countries and teams, demonstrable ability in product training, business partnering and leadership and working in a cross-functional capacity.
- Experience working in vendor based Program Management or Operations.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or management experience.
- Established written and verbal communication skills.
- Lead a team of both sales/account managers and team leaders of our vendor partner, implementing strong performance management.
- Support the vendor through effective business partnering and overall vendor management.
- Ensure the Onboarding team fulfills their obligation of taking the customer relationship over and making the advertiser successful in the long term. Coach the teams during through challenging change management processes.
- Analyze and present weekly performance figures to key stakeholders, highlighting positive and negative trends in the business and providing insights into how to fix the low lights and scale the highlights.
- Act as the Google leader in weekly updates and monthly business reviews between Google and the outsourcing partners. Contribute to how the program is designed and shape how we onboard our newest customers.