Ibex Global is currently in search of Market Data Analyst for Shaw Site.This person will support our Data Center Client.
Scope of work
• Comfortable with large transaction volumes and data sets,
• Analyse data flow and processes, dive deep into issues, and a have a passion for finding efficiency's and simplification.
• Communicate via email and face to face with the campaign and operation teams, develop excellent relationships with internal Nutanix mops function
• Develop weekly and monthly re-occurring reporting cadence.
• Support marketing function in list building, marketing database segmentation and health baselining and reporting
• Liaising with data vendors and ensuring missing data is enriched accordingly
• Monitoring and approving any EMEA data set that is being uploaded into the CRM
• Excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM, including Leads, Campaigns, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
• Excellent English skills - reading and writing is required
• Strong MS Office skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Strong system analytical skill supported by ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable priorities
• Ability to build trust and maintain relationship with related team in the process
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload
• The ideal candidate will have 2 - 3 years of experience within a tech.
• Business level communication skills in English
• Experience of bespoke internal databases or data management systems.
• Experience maintaining a MAP (Marketing Automation Platform) to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) integration, a huge plus