We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Software Support Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
To provide Technical support, installation, training and planning and deployment of the Company’s applications to clinics, hospitals and organizations:
• Provide 1st and 2nd level support on the use and configuration of the Company’s applications, e-messaging product suite. This includes troubleshooting of customer issues in a timely manner via telephone or email/tickets.
• Provide planning and deployment of the Company’s applications product(s) to best suit specific customer requirements
• Provide customer training when required via telephone and Team Viewer.
• Undertake internal product testing to address customer support issues.
• Provide and support a strong interaction with the product development team.
• Ensure accurate and up-to-date records are kept for all time expended on projects and internal company activities
• Work according to the standards and procedures defined by the Company’s Quality Management System
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide customer support for MS Windows version 7 through 10, Mac OS X and Windows Server environments.
• Ability to handle basic SQL programming functions – back up database, install, select, query, delete and update databases is a plus.
• Exceptional Computer Skills
• High attention to details.
• Positive attitude with excellent communication skills, Customer Service/Help Desk Experience a plus
• Background in Healthcare Industry or having worked with clinical software, including digital certificates will be well regarded.
• With working knowledge of CRM
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Completion of tickets.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: GLOBAL(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 0
click for view number
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.