Company Description Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Transportation Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all deliveries get planned and coordinated with our selection of truckers and owned trucks. The transport coordinator is also responsible for making sure that the transport/delivery plan gets implemented and updates are passed on to the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner. This is a role that may also have to work during the night shift. This position directly reports to the Meats Logistics Supervisor.
Manage the delivery of products:
- Planning of delivery with truckers and Customer Service
- Coordinate with truckers and drivers
- Coordinate with sales for the receiving time
- Come up with strategies to solve problems that occur during dispatch and deliveries (ie: truck breakdowns)
- Enforce strict code of discipline to truckers, drivers/helpers, and Pilmico staff (and sub-cons)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles meetings with truckers and processes new truckers
- Receives planned/confirmed orders and selects which trucker to assign which set of orders to
- Coordinates the transport plan (including pick up time from plant and required arrival time at customer) with the truckers and their drivers
- Communicates confirmed delivery plan to relevant stakeholders
- If there are changes to the transport plan, this too must be communicated to the relevant stakeholders
- Attends to customer feedback or complaints
- Receives feedback, complaints on possible product or logistics quality concerns and forwards these to the respective departments for resolution.
- Familiarizes him/herself with the customers, their delivery locations, and the right points of contact
- Gets to know an builds relationships with the truckers
- Strictly upholds the requirements and standards of company and monitors non-compliance
- Informs truckers of any violations and makes sure these are charged to the truckers
- Helps organize and run the meetings with truckers and the company
- Helps the logistics supervisor rate the performance of the truckers (monitors their performance)
- Helps the CSRs if there are issues with order bookings or other order concerns;
- Forms relationships with the sales team
- Helps roll out new technology and improvement initiatives (ie: innovations)
- Always challenges the status quo and looks to improve how we do business
- Updates all monitoring files in Google sheet for the Logistics Team
- Trains newly hired team members on the transport coordinator role so they understand what the role does
- Backs up the following Transportation Team Members: Logistics Supervisor and CSRs
- Performs other job-related duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Industrial Engineering or any business-related course
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have at least 6 months experience in transport/logistics
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Sensitive to Customer needs
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Organized and analytical
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good MS Office or google sheets skills
- Technologically savvy (ie: can use cell phone well)
- Willing towork atnights
- Contact businesses or private individuals by phone. - Informs clients by: - Explaining procedures. - Answering questionS. - Providing information...
From Aces Call Center Jobs Inc. - National Capital Region
Published 22 days ago
- MANAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF - Monitor attendance of all CS-B staff & manage absences by re-assigning tasks to remaining staff (manage plantilla, leaves...
From Sm Mart Inc. - Ilocos Norte
Published 22 days ago
A Senior Customer Advocate interacts with clients’ customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. In addition...
From Boldr - Ilocos Norte
Published 23 days ago
Join the #1 BPO Company in the Philippines! Come experience the difference in our culture!GREAT LOCATION, GREAT CULTURE! Be part of our FAMILY!To ensure 1 day...
From Telus International Philippines - Mckinley Exchange - Ilocos Norte
Published 23 days ago