• Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Computer/Electronics).
• 2-4 years Test Automation experience for Frontend Web and Mobile Applications (iOS and Android) as well as Backend RESTful APIs.
• Working knowledge on Appium and Selenium Webdriver is required
• Working knowledge on JAVA is required
• Experience working using TDD/BDD methodologies within an Agile Framework
• Strong communication skills both written and oral and proficient in English
• Windows or Unix experience
• Selenese Scripting or any language supported by Selenium Webdriver (Python, Java etc.) is highly preferred.
• Knowledge on Database and query languages (SQL or noSQL) is an advantage
• Knowledge of Postman, Cucumber or other test automation tools is an advantage
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or other cloud solutions is an advantage
• Experience using Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence is a plus
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Pipelines is a plus
• Experience with Git code repositories such Bitbucket is a plus
• Previous experience in software development in an object-oriented language is a plus
The right candidate would have a strong technical background on scripting and test automation. He/she will design, maintain and own the whole automation test suite and liaise with the DevOps team. Be part of a progressive IT Company in BGC Taguig with hundreds of thousands of customers around the globe that will disrupt the financial and banking sector.
• Design and maintain our Test Automation Suite including Integration Tests, UI Tests and Acceptance Tests
• Own and analyze test automation metrics and results and provide feedback to the team to improve processes and identify risks
• Own and maintain the Selenium Framework by building functions and scripts for automated tests.
• Collaborate with delivery team, scrum team and product owners to translate business requirements into Test Criterion as per TDD/BDD.
• Become a product SME for our web and mobile applications
• Conduct exploratory and functional tests to find bugs and suggest improvements to the product