1. Duty: Conducts regular inspection of the property.
2. Review and approve unit improvement/renovation plan for fit out works application performed by workers under Unit Owner supervision, private contractor or inhouse.
3. Attends to Unit Owners technical concerns and inquiries.
4. Prepare preventive and corrective action for the enhancement and ensuring efficient operation of the system.
5. Prepare monthly inventories of supply.
6. Prepare and submit regulatory permits and documents to Local Government Units and other related agencies.
7. Provide supervision for the work performed by a third party service provider or in house personnel for preventive maintenance system program.
8. Prepare periodic manpower schedule during normal operation and emergencies.
9. Prepare and accomplished Concern Monitoring System.
10. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Graduate of Civil Engineering or equivalent. Preferably Licensed (but not required). With at least 6 months experience in property management; preferably in a residential setting. Knowledgeable in preventive maintenance of buildings. Must have good interpersonal skills and customer-focused. Team player; upholds integrity. Amenable to do site works around the property every day.