The purpose of the role is to help Asurion’s customers “stay connected” with all aspects of their everyday technical life. This will include supporting...
From Asurion - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago
Job Description Ensure 100% success of all customers. Respond to customer support inquiries and monitor the incoming tickets in all support channels. Helping...
From Xtendly Philippines, Inc. - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge...
From Optum, A Unitedhealth Group Company - Ilocos Norte
Published a month ago
Open Access BPO has been providing business process and call center outsourcing solutions to a host of international clients since 2006. OA is experienced in...
Published a month ago
Job Description :
Workforce ManagementTeam Lead
Workforce Management (WFM)Team Leads are responsible for WFM Specialists performance, development, mentoring, and coaching to meet and continuously improve both TeleTech and client service level metrics. WFM Team Leads oversee reporting and real-time monitoring. They assist WFM Managers in the supervision and execution of the activities and responsibilities of WFM department. WFM Team Leads are responsible for creating schedules based on trend analysis to meet staffing requirements. They are held accountable for schedule adherence, absenteeism, call volume, in chair occupancy, average call handle time and other components of the overall work flow. WFM Team Leads hold team accountable for meeting all performance indicators/metrics using reporting tools and techniques specific to WFM functions. They coordinate team activities and special projects. Lead staff in accordance with policies and procedures of TeleTech and client requirements and expectations. Evaluate department processes. Recommend and coordinate needed changes based on process analysis. WFM Team Leads are responsible to meet team productivity and quality goals. Communicate with managers and other business partners.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Achieve 100% of accuracy and speed in delivery of requirements. WFM Team Leads actively implement strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives. Communicate the core strategy and goals to the WFM Specialists. Establish metrics for success, set clear daily staffing and scheduling priorities, and drive the team to meet goals. Understand the key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each workforce goal. WFM Team Leads perform trend analysis and forecasting and adjust schedules to meet staffing requirements. (Strategic planning, project management, results orientation, business acumen, strategic thinking, enthusiasm)
2. Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting. WFM Team Leads maintain scheduling consistency for associates based on absenteeism, attrition, breaks, lunches, time off, vacations, outages, etc. They are responsible for real time monitoring and updating of associates schedules and for schedules of the WFM team. WFM Team Leads analyze intra-day staffing reports; suggest changes to staffing in order to meet service level client expectations and requirements. They schedule and conduct regular staff meetings with WFM Specialists, management and Operations team. Available for teams' questions, issues. Ensure resolution of issues. Monitor and measure progress towards forecasted trends. (Teamwork and collaboration, problem solving, accountability, people skills, results orientation, relationship building)
3. Improve the key success metrics associated with workforce management goals. These include: In-chair occupancy (IOCC %) and phone occupancy (POCC %) management Achieve client service level objectives Management specialists to goals and objectives
WFM Team Leads gather information, analyze data, observe the process, and lead the effort to
consistently improve each workforce process and performance. This includes challenging every
aspect of the processes. Recommended changes must be monitored and measured to ensure
bottom-line impact to the process. (Data analysis, ROI calculations, persuasion, problem
solving, strategic thinking, achievement motivation)
4. Deliver excellent customer service and communication. WFM Team Leads respond to all
workforce issues as appropriate. Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude.
Communicate staffing and scheduling problems clearly and collaborate with direct
reports/business partners that issues will be resolved quickly with a minimum of long term
impact. Proactively share all workforce management issues with managers and other team leads
as needed. Work closely with Global Operations Support Center (GOSC) team and with
Operations team. Take personal responsibility for problems and solutions. (Communication,
helpful, conflict resolution, take ownership, enthusiasm, customer focus)
5. Develop, coach, support, and evaluate WFM team. Responsible for development of WFM
Specialists. WFM Team Leads establish realistic team goals and performance objectives. Provide
feedback to WFM Specialists. They hold team accountable for meeting all performance
indicators/metrics, using reporting tools and techniques. Coach and provide career
development advice to the team. (Coaching, achievement motivation, influence,
communication, mentor, judgment, accountability)
6. Ensure WFM team has tools, systems, and support needed to perform their job. Escalate
system level issues to the appropriate systems/IT support/ vendor team. Clearly identify all
system level errors including the scope of problems and relative urgency. Provide clear
documentation of problems via e-mail or ticketing system to the appropriate team. Ensure that
problems have been addressed. (Problem solving, system troubleshooting, communication,
reporting, attention to detail)
Basic Qualifications Strong understanding of TeleTech's business, core values, and goals Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects Ability to lead and partner successfully with staff and chain of command Proficient English, both written and verbal Math/statistics and computer proficiency Great interpersonal skills Strong attention to detail Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures High customer service orientation Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), or Ability to learn technology quickly High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment Data analysis and reporting Action planning
Preferred Qualifications Knowledge of call center business Strong coaching skills Action planning Six sigma certification
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.