Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop, enhance and implement new and modified information systems, networks and related operating software using SDLC process.
2. Manage, support and administer assigned information system.
3. Plan, design and implement information system projects.
4. Provide complete and accurate reports.
5. Perform other duties & responsibilities as assigned by the management.
1. Must be highly knowledgeable in VB6 or any similar programming language.
2. Must be highly knowledgeable in relational database, data types and data structures.
3. Must be knowledgeable on how information system works in a manufacturing environment.
4. Must be knowledgeable in SDLC process
5. Must have basic knowledge of LAN/WAN systems.
6. Ability to create reports using any report designing tool (Crystal Report, Data Report, etc.)
7. Ability to create own monitoring tool and processes to validate and investigate the integrity of systems transactions.
8. Ability to carry out detailed instructions furnished in written, oral or diagrammatic form with less supervision.
9. Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
10. Able to carry out tasks using available resources.
Educational & Work Background:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any IT related course.
- With at least two (2) years of solid system analysis and programming experience using VB6/VB.net or PHP
- Must have work experience with RDBMS and SQL.