ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines' leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.
1. Implement the broadcast standards during technical assessments and evaluation.
2. Work closely with the Head of Systems Engineering for the documentations of policies and procedures of INCA multi-platform quality management and maintenance system management
3. Work closely with the broadcast quality management group (BQM) for INCA On-Air Quality Management
4. Facilitate the technical evaluation / assessment for the following operations with concurrence of the Head of Systems Engineering
Studio On-Air Operations
Media Systems Management / MMR Operations
5. Assist the Head of Systems Engineering in the preparation of the plans and documentations for the INCA multi-platform Project/Acquisition/Quality Management and others
6. Provides assessment and recommendation in the broadcast systems maintenance management of facilities, equipment, and technical systems supporting the INCA
7. Keep abreast of constant change in production technology (systems, technique, equipment) and update immediate head of possible recommendation / implementation in relation to client's requirements.
8. Keep immediate head up to date on project / acquisition / quality management process / maintenance system management process
9. Project management across the INCA multi-platform
10. Perform other Systems Engineering related function as required by superiors
11. Monitor, analyze and evaluate operating efficiency of facilities handled to be able to provide recommendation for future upgrades and improvements
12. Coordinate with other units (operations) on requirements and recommendation toward systems and equipments
1. Preferably a graduate of BS ECE
2. Minimum of 6 months experience in related operations
3. Must have knowledge and skills in
Repair and maintaining broadcast broadcast equipment facilities
Broadcast equipment operations
Practicing safety procedures in broadcast systems
4. Must meet these qualities:
Willing to report on any time of the day even on holidays and days off, as required in Systems Engineering operation
Can effectively perform his duties and responsibilities even under pressure
Can reliably follow the Systems Engineering and company policies and guidelines
Fast and effective decision maker
Service quality and operations cost conscious
Not affected by work stress such as office politics and intrigues
Preference will be given to candidates whoAPPLY ONLINE.
VIEW MORE JOB OPENINGS