• Prepares structural analysis/investigation on existing house plans and structural analysis/design on different structures for the site development/special projects such as, but not limited to riprap/flood control/slope protection, box culverts, retaining wall, NIA canal, and perimeter fences.
• Provides recommendations on structural integrity requirements of different structures.
• Conducts periodic site visit on site that requires actual investigation.
• Provides investigation and recommendation on projects requiring structural repairs.
• Inspects existing structures such as; warehouse for structural stability certificate and compliance.
• Helps in the preparation of land development plans.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Preferably with Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam).
• Relevant working experience specializing in Design (e.g. Bridges, Low-Rise Building and Housing is REQUIRED (at least 2 years).
• Office-based but must be willing to go to different Project Sites and/or to do site works.