Company Description WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
WNS Philippines - Established in 2008, WNS Philippines has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific businesses for more than 10 years. With more than 8,000 employees spread across 11 sites located in 4 key cities, Quezon City, Pasig City, Muntinlupa City, and Iloilo City – WNS is one of the fastest growing centers in the country.
Why Join Us?
At WNS, our mission is to enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovation. At the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business, and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processes. Our promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
The role will report to theHR Lead and it would require working in partnership with business leaders of the Horizontal as a true business partner, contributing to the implementation of the Vertical/Horizontal strategy
S/he would be responsible for supporting, designing, developing, and leading the execution of the unit people strategy and plans
S/he would be responsible for strategic change programs and building people capability for specific business areas through the support of the leaders within that business.
The likely agenda will be Talent & Career Management, Performance Management & Development, Reward & Recognition processed, People Practices, capability building / Talent Development, Strengthen Employee Relations, Talent engagement & Retention, HR operation & Compliance.
Graduate/ Post Graduate in HR
Proven work experience as an HR Leader
Excellent people management skills
Analytical and goal oriented
Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
• Administer Programs, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the business unit/vertical and the organization, partnering with the management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs & laws.
• Manage & implement HR programs. Partner with operations to address HR issues/challenges proactively.
• Partner with corporate HR & HR operations to ensure coordination in policy deployment and enhancements based on feedbacks, reviews etc.
• Ensuring compliance with respect to all HR policies, programs & practices.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement and resolving any discrepancies.
• Assist in change management. Manage Ramp up/ down.
• MIS reporting.
• Ensure availability of reports to carry out the function of the department and preparation of periodic reports for management.
• Manage and coach direct reports.
• Performance management process.
• Monitoring the implementation of a performance improvement process.
• Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.