About BHP At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.Come and be a part of this success.
About the role
Responsible for the overall design and creation of illustrative/graphic/visuals for use in print materials, animations, and training materials that adhere to the BHP brand standards. Works collaboratively with a team of broader organisational change specialists and project team members to execute design and production across multichannel media in service of change programs and organisation wide initiatives.
- Demonstrates and instils an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility, and sustainable development.
- Demonstrates commitment to the BHP Charter and Code of Business Conduct.
- Collaborates with the organisation to understand and execute creative requirements including, but not limited to, campaign strategy and execution, motion graphics, print and digital materials, copyediting, and training resources per the agreed schedule.
- Applies knowledge of target audience to deliver fit for purpose collateral that effectively supports project delivery and stakeholder interest / awareness of change.
- Provides input to project team(s) on risk and issue management, and tools to escalate through appropriate channels where required.
- Perform ‘user experience’ needs assessments and contributes to the development and execution of associated plans.
- Regularly engages with project team members and impacted stakeholders to check that creative services are relevant and generate the desired results.
- Researches and analyses industry trends and maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and creative techniques.
- Utilise strong understanding of BHP and its culture (i.e. safe to speak up, step-up) to foster leading behaviours within and outside of the organisational change team by way of thoughtful and relevant OCM team activities.
- Maintains effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure on-going alignment exists with company-wide mandates and frameworks.
- Collaborates effectively with project team members to ensure integration, alignment and consistency of key messages and OCM approaches (overall) is achieved.
- Degree or equivalent education required
- Qualifications in creative services (graphic design, animation, SharePoint, etc. highly advantageous)
Experience & Technical Competencies
- 5 + years of creative services experience roles, ideally in a consulting services or MNC environment
- Skilled in the provision of creative services (e.g. marketing, graphic design, animations, creative writing) preferably in support of organisational change management activities and initiatives for large, complex organisations and/or projects
- Understanding of ‘user experience’ analysis, stakeholder mapping
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects)
- 3D animation skills highly regarded
- Skilled in use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Spanish skills highly regarded