Company Profile: One of the Leading Shared Service Company that was established in the year 1880. They have over 60,000 employees that are known for their quality service. This company was established in Australia.
Position: Spanish Inventory Control Specialist
Industry: Shared Service
Location: Taguig City
Salary: PHP 75,000- 90,000 Gross
• HMO from Day 1
• Health and Optical Reimbursement
• Monetary Incentives
• Can be a company shareholder
• Flexible working environment and they will provide individual laptops
Shift: Night Shift (9:00PM – 6:00AM)
Off: Fixed Weekends Off
• Fluent in both Spanish and English
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferably in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other related field
• At least 1-2 years experience related for Supply Chain, Inventory, Logistic Management
• Amenable to work night shift
• Amenable to work in Taguig City
• Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
• Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
• Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
• Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
• Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Participate and support activities such that Inventory meets the Business Plan and meets Department and Global KPIs.
• Assist the Lead Inventory Analysis in resolving complex issues, review of work allocation, and any associated activities to manage team’s performance.
• Paper Screening
• Panel Interview (Technical Interviews and Behavioral Interviews)
• Group Activity
• Technical Exam (Pen and Paper)
• Language Assessment
• Job Offer