MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Oversee and ensure that all kitchen departments are able to effectively organize
kitchen stock and ingredients, while also inspecting for variances, proper labeling,
and food item rotation.
2. Promote and initiate proper management of food and product ordering by keeping
detailed records and minimize waste, plus works with existing systems to improve
waste reduction and manage budgetary concerns.
3. In the absence of the head chef, he/she takes the lead and successfully establish
continuous operations workflow in the kitchen department.
4. Takes action to minimize wastage at all stages of food production implementing
controls, keeping records and making reports as required.
5. Ensures continuous updates are being given by all kitchen departments regarding
equipment is in good conditions and proper maintenance.
6. Coordinates with all restaurant management team on supply ordering, budget, and
kitchen efficiency and staffing.
7. Coordinates with supplier and supply chain regarding supply ordering, item variance
8. Ensure that an effective quality control and stock rotation procedure is adhered at all
times by the kitchen outlets and assist in the monthly stock update with the Head
9. Work and continuously coordinate with head chef to maintain kitchen organization,
staff ability, and training, while at the same time being able to document and record
10. Continuously verify food storage units all meet standards and are consistently wellmanaged
for kitchen outlets and commissary kitchen.
SUPERVISORY AND REPORTORIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
This job has a supervisory responsibility of overseeing the chef de partie, commissary
Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related...
From Building Better Lives Manpower Services - Ilocos Norte
Published 24 days ago
Candidate must possess at a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent. At least 4 year(s) of working...
From Abd Overseas Manpower Corp - Ilocos Norte
Published 24 days ago
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent. At...
From Sara International Manpower Services, Inc. - Ilocos Norte
Published 23 days ago
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas. - Preparing dining areas...
Published a month ago