TheSoftware Engineerwill help in the design, architecture and development of advance software solutions. Software Engineer will adhere the organization’s software solutions while following the best practices and standards that was set by Software Development Group.
1. Convert the technical component design into a working back-end code and/or front-end code
2. Consistently deliver projects on time and on budget
3. Consistently apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
4. Create and maintain Unit Test before endorsing the application for QA Test
5. Diagnose and resolve software problems quickly and efficiently
6. Participate in reviewing project requirements
7. Manage the deployment of the application to different staging environments
8. Maintain and handle project source code repositories
9. Provide an accurate project status report to the Project Manager
10. Aware of technology trends with relation to system or software development trends as much as possible
11. Any other work-related duties that may be assigned
Expected on the Role:
• Understands the technical specifications and design and translate it to program code.
• Develops web-based applications and implement features and functionalities using Java Programming Language
• Follows approved systems/applications life-cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
• Creates relevant technical documentations and manual for the applications.
• Provides technical support to users.
Must be a graduate of any course related to Information Technology / Computer Studies such as, but not limited to*: - BS Computer Engineering - BS Information Technology - BS Computer Science - BS Information Systems Management/ BS Information Systems Technical Requirements:
Work Experience using Java Web Programming
Knowledge on architecture patterns especially MVC
Experience in using web servers (WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.)
Must pass the interview and/or technical examination given by BSP
Knowledge on SDLC
Able to present technical information to others with clarity, including small and large audiences.
Flexible and Analytical
Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills Relevant Trainings/Seminars
Java Web based application development
SQL and database: DB2 and SQL Server or Oracle and SQL Server
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, Reporting Libraries tools, Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT)
Java EE framework Technologies: JSF Framework is a must, Spring, Struts, etc.
Java IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans, Rational Application Development
Testing tool: Testing with JUnit or other testing tools
Sr. Solutions Consultant – System/data Integration at Micropinnacle Technology Corporation in Metro Manila Job Description:The primary function of the Sr...
From A Integration At Micropinnacle Technology Corporation - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
Monitor productiontickets assigned to Medical Care Management production incident queues Participate in standup meetings to prioritize and triaging production...
From Legato Health Technologies Philippines, Inc. - National Capital Region
Published 25 days ago
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalenT...
From John Clements Consultants, Inc. - National Capital Region
Published 25 days ago
Responsibility:Your main responsibility as a Python Developer in our company is to help develop, deploy, and maintain our web applications and data systems for...
From Zazrow Corporation - Ilocos Norte
Published 24 days ago