1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree
in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
is required for this position.
3. Must be PUNCTUAL
4. Able to approach work in a systematic and thorough way
5. Able to keep up to date with technological changes
6. Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
7. Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and constantly
8. Strong problem solving/Analytical skills
9. Pro-active and results-oriented with strong customer-
10. Strong attention to detail.
11. A natural team player who can work well either
independently or in a team.
1. 2 - 3 years experience in software development
2. 2 years technical experience as a developer or system
analyst and actual experience in full SDLC in designing
HTML, CSS, PHP & MySQL
3. At least 1 year experience in using any PHP framework
4. With experience in object oriented design, programming
5. Experience in all phases of system development
1. Analyze, design, coordinate and develop software modules
or systems assigned to them.
2. Contribute to or monitor the delivery of projects by doing
system analysis and design, coding program modules,
reviewing source codes, creation and review of test items
or scripts, creation and review of system or user
3. Assist project manager in compiling and keeping to projects
plans by providing relevant and timely information pertinent
to the project.
4. Proactively identify potential issues, risks and/or
subsequent business opportunities to the project manager
5. Provides on-going support to existing system by developing
new modules based on client requirements.