•Bachelor’s Degree in any field
•Working knowledge and experience with computers and internet
•Experience on handling Healthcare Account required
•Experience as a Operations Manager for at least three years preferably in an outsourcing environment, outsourcing operations experience of at least three years
•Supervisory experience of teams greater than 20 FTEs required
•Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a team environment
•Responsible for site management and performance of all employees
•Manage the location while providing excellent customer service and meeting the goals and metrics of the unit
•Other responsibilities include Regular Operations Management, Reporting, Quality/Training,
•Team Performance Management, Performance Metrics, Mentoring and Special Projects
Who Are We?
Goldz MMS, a member of the Perafel Group of companies specializing in Recruitment and Outsourcing Managed Services organization providing employment to Filipino’s based in the Philippines.
Our primary objective is to provide unconventional consulting services coupled with enhanced value proposition that elevates the business profitability of customers.
More importantly, we aim to provide these comprehensive services to answer all the consulting, staffing and out-sourcing needs of diverse organizations.
Why Work With Us?
Combining the industry connections and expertise you would expect to find at a major consulting firm, with the flexible one-on-one service you can only get from a boutique organization; Goldz is uniquely positioned to help you with your out-sourcing needs.
Our national and international footprint is continuously growing, as we are strategically positioned over 3 continents with primary locations in Manila, Sydney - Australia and the United States of America, presenting our well of knowledge and resources with great accessibility and depth.
Goldz consultants work closely with clients in establishing customized services, assuring high levels of quality standards to ensure enduring relationships with customers.
Goldz consulting methodology is aimed at supporting organizations to ease their work flows to achieve more productivity by adopting high-levels of optimization and innovation.
We have rendered a state-of-the-art consulting service to a diverse pool of clients, supporting business organizations to carve competitive excellence and business sustenance through our customized consulting services.
Our consultants are professional experts equipped with expertise in their chosen specializations, detailed understanding of the business environment along with real world experience.
We encourage our consultants to improve their skills and competencies by conducting professional competency building programmes, enriching expertise and knowledge which is needed to face professional challenges while rendering services.
Our search and selection processes for finding ideal candidates will give you a competitive advantage. We pre-screen all candidates to save you time by ensuring that you will only see committed applicants who meet your criteria.
Undoubtedly we demand solid skills; however, we combine candidate skills with behavioral-based assessments to find you sound people skills and a personality to fit your culture.
We also conduct extensive reference checks and often present a high standard of quality of people we know in the industry, ensuring your confidence in making the right decision.
As needed, we can also help you in the interview process, take care of any post-interview action, negotiate offers, and look after the management of contracted staff - taking a load of responsibility off your shoulders, to ensure all focus is on your business.
What more is there to offer?
Goldz also provides a cost-effective, end-to-end Business Process Outsourcing service, which allows you to focus on your business. This will enhance the efficiency of your business operations, minimize operating costs, increase revenues and maximize ROI.
We provide the necessary skills, tools, technologies, and activities to serve you as your virtual "recruiting department", securing the best talent, removing the administrative burden and mitigate operational risks.
Our innovative solutions are made to ensure that quality services are delivered to your business needs, establishing a rewarding and lasting relationship between Goldz and you.
Goldz is capable to provide the following type of IT and Non-IT professionals:
1. IT Infrastructure Professionals such as IT Director, IT Project Manager, IT Manager, Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, Telecom Administrators and Engineers
2. Software/Systems Development Professionals such as Systems/Software Development Director, Managers, Systems Architect, Systems Analyst, Developers/Programmers, Software Quality Assurance, Integrators, Technical Writers, etc.
3. Computer Engineers/Electronics Professionals such us hardware/software engineers, technicians, product development, production and product testers.
4. ERP Professional such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
5. Database Professionals such as Database Architect, Database Administrator and Database Designer/Developers.
6. Human Resource Professionals such as HR Director,
Manager, Specialist, Generalist and Staff/Associate.
7. Finance and Accounting Professionals such as Finance Director, Accounting Manager, Supervisor, Audit Manager, Audit Supervisor, Auditor, IT Auditor, Cost Accountant, Accounting for Receivable/Payable , etc.
8. Sales and Marketing Professionals such as Sales/Marketing Director, Manager, Business Development Manager and Account Managers/Executives
9. BPO/Call Center Professional such as Operations Director, Call Center Manager, Operations Manager, Project Manager, Team Managers, Quality Assurance, TSR, CSR. Advertising/Media and Graphic Design.
10. Shared Services such as Financial Services (Finance Director, Accounting Manager, Supervisor, Audit Manager, Audit Supervisor, Auditor, IT Auditor, Cost Accountant, Accounting for Receivable/Payable, etc.), IT Service Management (Systems and Network Infrastructure, Help Desk Management, Data Center management and Application Support)
51960BR Retire Plan Svc Specialist 2 Institutional Trust Manila Philippines About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial...
From Wells Fargo International - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
BENEFITS: ? HMO (spouse and up to 4 children covered) ? Life insurance ? Retirement Plan ? 13th month pay ? 14th month bonus ? Rice & Meal allowance...
From Consumer Product Manufacturing (Shared Service) - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
An exciting Accountant role has become available at one of world's largest agribusiness companies. Maintain full set of financial records for the entity...
From Lennormetier Ph - National Capital Region
Published a month ago
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. We’ve spent the...
From Jti - National Capital Region
Published a month ago