Company Description Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world's most recognizable and innovative organizations.
The IT Service Desk Manager provides delivery leadership to client specific teams. This is a client facing role that requires establishing and satisfactorily managing client and employee expectations. The role requires leadership, ability to manage a diverse set of teams and individuals, ability to multitask, prioritize, manage to KPIs/SLA, and client communications. Lead the development, maintenance, operations, continual service improvement and support of global IT service offerings, related service delivery, policies, processes and client user experience. An amount of initiative, solid organizational skills and the desire to work in an fast paced, dynamic environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day to day service operations, monitor and timely report to client on service delivery metrics.
- Drive internal and client meetings covering delivery performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
- Work closely with Client teams to support growth, including help with services content for Statements of Work, and development/ transition to stronger managed services capabilities
- Implement personnel on-boarding, training, and service improvement activities, ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place and followed by each service team
- Work closely with Recruiting Teams to develop pipeline and process for hiring strong candidates and interview where necessary
- Manage employee performance, setting objectives, and conducting regular team and individual performance reviews.
- Develop and maintain retention program and incentives for field employees
- Manage poor performance with Improvement Plans, additional training and support, etc, and considering termination of employee if applicable.
- Manage the training program/team (trainer, assessors, mentors) and sign off on duties as learned.
- Observe training needs and relay needs and requests to Training Team and Corporate office.
- Deliver communications on company/organization/service announcements, general goals, process changes, new projects, etc
- Regular communication and reporting to stakeholders, with a focus on Service metrics, KPIs, improvements, opportunities and challenges.
- Attend and present at Monthly Operational Reviews
- Be responsible for managing day-to-day internal service desk operations including but not limited to:
- Staffing Coverage for 24x7 operation
- Incident Management
- Service Request Fulfillment
- Service Catalog
- Service Desk Reporting
- SLAs & OLAs
- Service Desk Knowledge Management
- Knowledgebase Articles & SOP’s
- Standard Operating Procedures, Best Practices, and workflows
- End User Documentation
- Policy Management
- Workforce Utilization & Management
- Service Desk Continual Service Improvement Initiatives
- Service Desk Team Onboarding / Offboarding
Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional work experience, strong reporting skills (metrics and data driven org), solid business operations and maths skills, proven ability to motivate people.
- Understanding of basic P&L and financial management around profitability.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills with the ability to speak and write at executive and business levels.
- Moderate-to-strong command of managing data and reports.
- Ability to work proficiently with minimal daily guidance and bring mature seasoned skills when working with clients and executive sponsors.
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and end users with varying levels of technical expertise
- Self-starter who displays a sense of urgency and drives issues through to completion
- Strong analytical and ITSM reporting skills with prior experience.
- Strong customer relationship management skills and a track record of driving successful programs, projects or service operations.
- 2+ years of people management experience (hiring, managing performance)
- 8+ years total IT experience
- Understanding of operations & technologies, such as hardware deployment, hardware planning in operations, data analysis/metrics for performance management, supply chain operations and logistics.
- Ability to create monthly operational reviews and quarterly business reviews - data compilation, deck preparation, message consistency and client collaboration.
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.
Position Summary: The Systems Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining infrastructure, software, Microsoft active directory and...
From Arvato Corp. - National Capital Region
Published 12 days ago
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more...
From Chevron Corporation - National Capital Region
Published 12 days ago
Preferably Industrial Engineering graduate or related courses. Must have at least 10 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing/assembly company...
Published 12 days ago
Company Profile: One of the top global logistics company in the Philippines headquartered in USA known for handling the biggest supply chain management in the...
From At Jk Network Services In Alabang, Muntinlupa City - National Capital Region
Published 17 days ago