Senior Manufacturing Engineer - 005RTF The Manufacturing Engineer shall be responsible in implementing the immediate resolutions for process related issues and customer complaints, Initiating Process Improvement Projects that will improve cost, quality, productivity and efficiency driving innovative solutions to improve the over-all yield and Defect per Unit (DPU);Develops new manufacturing processes and line improvements
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in a manufacturing operations role in a fast paced high volume consumer electronics industry.
• Knowledge on designing and improving manufacturing processes, yield and productivity improvements and cost reduction
• Advance skills using Oracle 11i and its equivalent software
• Proficient in problem solving methodologies such as Poka Yoke, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Design of Experiments (DOE), Failure and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
• Knowledgeable in computer software (Visio, Powerpoint & Adobe) to aid him in his presentation skills & reporting
• Knowledgeable in time and motion study
• 1 Full-Time position available.
With experience in SPOT WELDING, PRESS, ASSEMBLY and PAINTING is an ADVANTAGEMust be a graduate of at least High School or Vocational CourseMUST HAVE AN...
From Sengoku Philippines Inc. - Misamis Occidental
Published a month ago
Provide process engineering support to manufacturing;Provide process input for the plan cost savings, improvement and process optimization;Qualify new or after...
From Ems Group Of Companies - Nueva Ecija
Published 11 days ago
Summary of Duties and Responsibilites:Monitoring and supervising activities in production area.Helps plant manager in planning and overall plant activities...
From Qc Styropackaging Corporation - Ilocos Norte
Published 16 days ago