Senior Manufacturing Engineer - 005RTF The Manufacturing Engineer shall be responsible in implementing the immediate resolutions for process related issues and customer complaints, Initiating Process Improvement Projects that will improve cost, quality, productivity and efficiency driving innovative solutions to improve the over-all yield and Defect per Unit (DPU);Develops new manufacturing processes and line improvements
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in a manufacturing operations role in a fast paced high volume consumer electronics industry.
• Knowledge on designing and improving manufacturing processes, yield and productivity improvements and cost reduction
• Advance skills using Oracle 11i and its equivalent software
• Proficient in problem solving methodologies such as Poka Yoke, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Design of Experiments (DOE), Failure and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
• Knowledgeable in computer software (Visio, Powerpoint & Adobe) to aid him in his presentation skills & reporting
• Knowledgeable in time and motion study
• 1 Full-Time position available.
Production Manager leads the whole production department covering all three (3) production lines (MLT, BPS and SDF). His/Her role is to execute all the...
From Masuma Food Industry Inc. (Commissary Of Conti'S) - Ilocos Norte
Published 17 days ago