- Handle customs clearance and dealing with troubles and determine route causes and carry out countermeasures.
- Design work plan at warehouse and monitor progress.
- Check deliveries to each store and deal with unfinished or late deliveries.
- Determine route cause for data difference between inbound and outbound in factory, warehouse, and stores, edit inventory data, request inventory data editing to warehouse.
- Ensure cost saving and maximized budget through monitoring of budget and checking of billing of the costs.
- Visit warehouse of logistics company, check operation and feedback improvement points.
- Plan cost reductions and negotiate with logistics company and monitor the results after negotiation.
Apparel that comes from the Japanese values of simplicity, quality and longevity. Designed to be of the time and for the time, LifeWear is made with such modern elegance that it becomes the building blocks of each individual’s style. A perfect shirt that is always being made more perfect. The simplest design hiding the most thoughtful and modern details. The best in fit and fabric made to be affordable and accessible to all. LifeWear is clothing that is constantly being innovated, bringing more warmth, more lightness, better design, and better comfort to people’s lives.
UNIQLO and Fast Retailing
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd., a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under seven main brands: Comptoir des Cotonniers, GU, Helmut Lang, J Brand, Princesse tam.tam, Theory, and UNIQLO. With global sales of approximately 1.8619 trillion yen for the 2017 fiscal year ending August 31, 2017 (US $16.87 billion, calculated in yen using the end of August 2017 rate of $1 = 110.4 yen), Fast Retailing is one of the world’s largest apparel retail companies, and UNIQLO is Japan’s leading specialty retailer.
UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a truly global brand. Today the company has more than 1,900 stores in 19 markets worldwide including Japan, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K. and the U.S. In addition, Grameen UNIQLO, a social business established in Bangladesh in September 2010, currently operates several Grameen UNIQLO stores in Dhaka. UNIQLO manages an integrated business model under which it designs, manufactures, markets and sells high-quality, casual apparel. The company believes that truly great clothes should be supremely comfortable, feature universal designs, are of high quality and offer a superb fit to everyone who wears them.
With a corporate statement committed to changing clothes, changing conventional wisdom and change the world, Fast Retailing is dedicated to creating great clothing with new and unique value to enrich the lives of people everywhere. For more information about UNIQLO and Fast Retailing, please visit www.uniqlo.com and www.fastretailing.com.
Job Duties and Expectations:• Contact businesses by telephone to promote products and/or services• Prospect Potential Customers. Primarily Businesses that ships...
From Booth & Partners - Ilocos Norte
Published 23 days ago
· Regularly measures and examine forecasting accuracy and further deepens sales trending analysis · Monitors weekly data of Sales trending vs target · Measures...
From Century Pacific Food, Inc. - Ilocos Norte
Published 25 days ago
Qualifications: Fluent in Japanese Bachelor's Degree graduate or MBA preferred 10 years of sales experience at least three years in Managerial role Job Summary...
Published 13 days ago
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,00...
From Electrocomponents Plc - National Capital Region
Published 12 days ago