Job Description: This position exists to support the Sales Organization in the achievement of revenue, customer satisfaction, onboarding, process improvement, and market penetration objectives.
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
1. Provide market area Risk Sales support for all customer related order requests (new and existing customers)
2. Acts as a liaison between Sales and Credentialing, Fulfillment, Product Mgrs, Customer Accounting, Customer Support, Finance and Customer Operations teams providing a single point of contact for all Onboarding related processes
3. Implements all Onboarding related requests in outlined workflow & processes
4. Provide timely and accurate completion of essential team reports including: weekly & monthly sales report
5. Communicate policy and procedural updates
6. Identify, coordinate and implement processes improvements in the areas of Onboarding simplification, workflow, billing/invoicing and general back office support
7. Investigate and improve customer satisfaction issues including customer billing and invoices, order processing and Credentialing
8. Coordinate and facilitate productivity and efficiency tools (Order To Cash workflow)
9. Basic knowledge of the Risk On-boarding process balancing both the needs of the business and the customers
10. Build effective working relationships with the sales team, internal processing teams, and customers
11. Coordinate all special projects and follow through to completion
12. Maintain turnaround time to meet the business requirements
13. Work closely in a team environment
14. Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or
related degree; or equivalent related work experience.
Requires 3-5 years’ experience in contact center
environment. Preferred experience in
software or high growth environment.
Requires strong self-motivation, business
acumen, customer service, consulting and interpersonal/ relationship
Requires strong organizational skills including
effectively handling multiple assignments and leading multiple projects/initiatives
simultaneously and prioritizing work effectively.
Requires proficient use of Outlook, Excel and
Preferred experience of the contract processes,
back office systems and RISK products.
Demonstrated 1-2 years analytical experience a
Analytical abilities to research and organize
Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities
and exhibit a professional demeanor, business maturity, and technical knowledge
Skills required include strong customer service
skills, organization, problem solving, attention to detail, interpersonal
skills, and outstanding communications skills.
Requires exceptional oral and written
communication skills, including articulating ideas and information; possesses
ability to collaborate effectively with personnel at all levels including
various levels of management, staff, vendors, and clients.
Must have no corrective action for the past 12
months, no attendance and performance issues