Job Summary: This position will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively selling assigned products and/or related services. Various positions are open ranging to Project and System Sales, Dealer Sales, Retail Sales, Store Supervisor, Sales Engineer.
• With at least 1-2 years sales experience, preferably of electronic products, and proven track record in achieving sales targets.
• With experience in promoting, selling and securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach, assisting them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Responsible for assisting the area manager in the over-all supervision of employees and exceptional sales and customer service in the assigned branch/area.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies, Sales, Marketing, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Have a good command of the English language; customer oriented and with good presentation and interpersonal skills
• Can work with minimal or without supervision; exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary
• With initiative; keen on details, highly analytical, dedicated, resourceful, proactive
• Willing to do field work and assigned on different store branches.
• May be assigned in Main Office.