The Sales Assistant documents shipments to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations. He / She possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills particularly in English, Adept in simple arithmetic computation, and in evaluating freight offers. Since this position requires working with colleagues from other departments and clients, the incumbent is a team player who possesses interpersonal and relationship skills in the attainment of goals and objectives.
Other duties of the Sales Assistant have to do with the shipment of the goods. He / She is resourceful and tech-savvy when researching for export requirements and other deliverables.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's or College Degree in Business Administration, Export Management, Hotel & Resort Management, and other service-oriented or business-related courses.
2. At least 1 Year of working experience in the relevant field, hospitality, customer service, and the like.
3. Professional experience in the Food Manufacturing Industry will be an advantage.
4. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
5. Basic knowledge in the manipulation of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
6. Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English and vernacular.
7.Willing to do fieldwork or work beyond normal hours when necessary.