• Undertake research on the international recruitment industry trends and competitor’s business activities to identify potential growth opportunities/industries for the company• Produce an annual sales plan to grow existing businesses to achieve/exceed sales targets as well as develop new business by service lines or industry
• Identify business opportunities abroad to sell the company's services• Develop strong client relationships to establish International contacts and build effective and profitable relationships with both existing and potential clients
• Work with Sr. Business Development Manager and be involved in account review and be the escalation and
resolution point on client issues• Keep abreast of market trends within the international recruitment industry and communicate competitor information
• Maximize business operations through lead generation and effective closure of sales
• Recommend standards and set targets as per the overall strategy
• Work with Director to analyze and resolve client complaints and making problem-solving calls to clients
• Work with Director to ensure the implementation of new client agreements ensuring service level agreements are met
1. College or University diploma preferably in business/marketing disciplines.2. Have 3-4 years of experience in a sales or service-oriented environment. Candidates who are from a specific industry (e.g IT/ Banking or Finance/manufacturing, Construction etc.) or function (e.g Finance/IT/HR/Marketing) and had previous experience in recruitment will be highly considered.
3. Experience in an outsourcing firm is an advantage but not required
3. Demonstrate good negotiating, strong customer service skills, account management and recruitment skills.4. Excellent oral & written communication skills.