SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
34-38 years old
-HAS TRACK RECORD OF MEETING SALES TARGET
• At least 2 years’ experience in Sales
• Can effectively lead a sales team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Optimistic, driven & results oriented
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Work location: Batangas Based
• Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the resort.
• Clear understanding of the resort business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
• Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
• Represent Resorts in various events and exhibition.
• Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
• Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
• Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long-term business relationships.
• Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
• Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
• Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
• Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
• Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
• Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
• Closely following up on all business leads within a 24-hour response time line to clients.
Job Type: Full-time