A team leader is someone who provides direction, instructions and guidance to a group of individuals, who can also be known as a team, for the purpose of achieving a certain goal. An effective leader will know their team member’s strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
Team leaders serve various roles in an organization. Their job is to get tasks done by using all of the resources available to them, including other employees or team members.
• Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
• Provide any training that team members need
• Communicate clear instructions to team members
• Listen to team members' feedback
• Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they are providing is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed
• Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
• Schedule drivers to pick up parcels from merchants
• Monitor driver activity and identify potential failures to activate contingency recovery plan
• Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate pick up needs based on priority
• Monitor drivers’ working hours and equipment availability
• Act as communication liaison between driver and merchants
• Cultivate strong relationship between driver and merchant to reduce stress that comes with last minute arrangements and changes
• Monitor road condition and traffic changes; and work with drivers to establish new route for timely pick up
To succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
• In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
• Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Decision-making skills
• Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
Qualifications Male21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate For manpower pooling only...
From E-Gmp International Corporation - Ilocos Norte
Published 16 days ago
High School graduate; Professional License 123; With working experience as Driver; Can drive both automatic and manual vehicles;
From Market Place Christian Church Transport & Multi-Purpose Cooperative - National Capital Region
Published 16 days ago
JOB QUALIFICATIONS - Proven experience as a Driver - A valid professional driver’s license - A clean driving record - Familiarity with applications with...
Published 21 days ago
Job Summary:-Responsible for loading, unloading, preparing, cleaning and operating a vehicle for delivery duties. Transport a wide variety of products to...
From Hexagon Chemical Corporation - National Capital Region
Published 20 days ago