Are you looking to be a part of a company that cares about your professional growth, all while empowering you to become the best person to your family, peers, and the community? Discover how a career in SEAOIL can nurture your growth, as you make your mark in fuelling a better future for others.
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
- Responsible for the execution and evaluation of activities designed to grow and protect SEAOIL's market share in the areas served by its retail stations.
- Handles the promotional aspect of the Company, and contributes in the brainstorming of identifying potential accounts, including acquisition and management of accounts for SEAOIL's fleet and key account programs.
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Market assessment
1.1. Monitors the assigned trading area including competitors’ activities and recommends initiatives to sustain the competitiveness of retail stations within the assigned geographical area.
1.2. Performs area mapping.
2. Implements awareness campaigns about SEAOIL and the benefits of its products and services in locations where there is sales potential (e.g., in areas where there are new stations).
3. Maximizes the use of retail sales tool offerings such as, but not limited to:
- VIP loyalty program
- Fleet program
- Credit card facility
- Other Marketing programs
4. Works with the Corporate and Consumer Marketing Team’s product line personnel for value-added products/services to activate any new products/services developed for sale at SEAOIL stations (e.g.. pre-paid cards, web-based coupons, etc.)
5. Responsible for the achievement of fuel and lubes sales objectives in the assigned geographical area.
6. Performs other tasks that are necessary to ensure the proper operation of handled stations
Graduate of any 4-year course
Must have a Driver’s License (Restriction 2)
With at least 2-3 years of sales-related work experience
Must be proficient in the use of MS Office and/or Open Office
Has good negotiation and selling skills
Work may require time away from personal matters (e.g., time with family)
May require working on extended hours, even on weekends and holidays
Role is field-based
Expectations from Candidates:
Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and/or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance. The complete list will be provided by the recruiter.
In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before onboarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company:
1. Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic
2. Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts
3. Early regularization opportunity
4. Family-oriented culture
JOIN SEAOIL TODAY.
A company purposefully built over 40 years ago, SEAOIL has become the largest and leading independent fuel company in the Philippines--a success we share with every SEAOILer.
We believe that each one is a partner and a steward of all resources and opportunities entrusted to us. Together, we develop holistic individuals who lead with integrity, humility, and a commitment to responsibly serve others and continuously make things better around them.
Learn and grow with us! Be part of the SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. family today.
Location: Not Specified * SAP Project Manager (OTC) - 6months + - Remote.* On behalf of an international client RED now has a new opportunity for a SAP...
Published 15 days ago
Description: Excess Logic (www.excesslogic.com) is one of the nation’s fastest-growing, surplus equipment, and IT asset decommissioning company in the United...
From Excess Logic - Ilocos Norte
Published 14 days ago
Responsibilities: Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of products/services Presenting the product and all features to customers at events such as...
From Viking Elevator - National Capital Region
Published 14 days ago
MECHANICAL DESIGNER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Read and interpret 3D drawings, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports. Develops...
From Innomfg Phils Incorporated - Ilocos Norte
Published 14 days ago