Job Opening Status Active Industry IT Services Work Experience 4-5 years City Cabuyao State/Province Laguna Zip/Postal Code 4025
The Reputation Management role is responsible for driving reputation management and social media content strategy. This role will oversee and drive reputation management for the company, create KPIs, monitor metrics and focus on key insights to help make strategic marketing decisions. The position will review social media and reputation management to ensure a clear brand voice for the company as well as conduct social listening to keep on top of trends and key themes. In addition, this role will drive and curate content for social media channels, analyze effectiveness of programs and initiatives, manage agency relationships, review metrics and other projects as assigned. This role will also be responsible for managing the company blog, content, KPIS. The position will work on digital projects ensuring effective communication among all stakeholders managing milestones, timeframes and progress. Review metrics and data and pull together reports and support analysis of data as needed. The successful candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of traditional and digital marketing as well as organic and paid search.
Essential job functions include the following:
- Own and drive reputation management initiatives from beginning to end – create all project plans, manage timelines and report out on metrics and findings
- Create briefs for content that may be produced with 3rd party vendors for video and social graphics and manage 3rd party vendor relationships
- Provide updates on performance against Digital KPI’s and benchmarks and communicate findings/recommendations to the teams to help support their success
- Oversee, approve and monitor all customer-facing responses on Yelp, Google and Facebook for reviews
- Provide strategy to engage employee and drive interaction on site such as Glassdoor
- Project management support of reputation management and social media. This includes maintaining of a social media marketing calendar
- Create and update content on social media channels: copy, images, etc.
- Manage and execute reputation and social media campaigns including both organic and paid campaigns
- Manage Essex’s blog content and content calendar – sourcing of new content with freelance writers and services
- Manage Google My Business and Yelp listings for all communities (including hours, copy, photos, etc)
- Report out on analytics and business insights
- Conduct competitive research as well as keep-up-to date on industry trends
- Oversee and manage budget
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by supervisor
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business with a quantitative emphasis
- 3- 5 years working in corporate social media or agency
- Sitecore CMS experience a plus
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Experience with social media posting tools like Hootsuite, Hubspot, etc
- Copywriting experience is a plus
- Experience in overseeing content production (graphics, video content, etc)
- Experience in listing brand management platforms like Chatmeter
- Proficient in Excel, power point and word.
- Understanding and expertise of social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube SnapChat and others
- Photoshop or InDesign experience is a plus
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, well-organized
- Willingness to learn application systems including: Yardi, SEO tools, etc.
- Dexterity to quickly change from one project to the next without missing a beat
- Commitment to producing excellent work under tight timelines
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Team player and collaborator, with a belief in the importance of transparency and communication
- Strong can-do attitude
- Takes ownership and initiative to resolve issues
- Professional demeanor, positive approach, sense of humor
Work from home
No commuting needed
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in production of Disposable Food Packaging...
From Ikon Solutions Asia - Ilocos Norte
Published 22 days ago
Oversees design, planning, construction, safety, and maintenance of grounds and building infrastructure (structural, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.). May also...
From Willis Towers Watson - National Capital Region
Published 21 days ago
Company Profile Amaia Land Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land Inc. (ALI) that caters to a broad affordable market segment. Amaia promises to bring...
From Ayala Land - National Capital Region
Published 23 days ago
Plans, organizes, leads and controls all activites of engineering operations and maintenance in accordance to production requirement. Initiates formulation and...
From Monde Nissin Corporation - Nueva Ecija
Published 19 days ago