REGULATORY AFFAIRS PHARMACIST.
• Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist as a company representative for FDA and other Government Liaison.
• Do the Product Registration and other regulatory office works required.
• Licensing registration i.e. Raw Materials, Veterinary Products and Narcotics.
• Product registration research, regulatory for PDEA and other office works.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
• Registered Pharmacist is a plus.
• No work experience required, however applicants with experience is an advantage.
• With great personality and above average communication skills.
• Computer Literate.
• Willing to work in Parañaque City.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are work and career oriented and not only dedicated to work but grow with us.
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://www.aglobalcare.com
Interested applicant may send their resume at
click for email