Katalyst.ph is a growing company and has ventured into the healthcare and medical sector with established businesses and new, dynamic startups. We are looking for very experienced, driven and self-motivated registered nurses that will work for us as healthcare advisors that will provide patient support to medical billing. The successful candidates will be assigned to different roles depending on their core strengths and proficiencies.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will vary depending on the team (medical billing, patient charts, patient support, private practice management, payer revenue cycle management, etc.) he/she will be assigned:
- Provides support on a wide range of inpatient bases.
- Communicates and supports patients through a variety of messaging platforms from VoIP to email, from instant messaging to social media.
- Coordinates care management with Medical Specialists and General Practitioners (Pediatricians and Family Physicians) by assisting patients and help them manage their prescriptions in accordance with their health insurance formulary plans.
- Provides support on various medical billing operations.
- Performs the role of a Medical Biller for a time.
- Please do know that all the repetitive, manual work will eventually become automated. Intelligent automation is the key to achieving better outcomes, higher efficiency, and productivity quotients. This is why we constantly evaluate and assess all staff for technical aptitude to determine how adaptable they are to the increasing progress in technological development in the healthcare and medical sectors.
All successful candidates hired for the position are highly encouraged to:
- Attend training seminars, some are only available during the night shift as our partner training offices host these training seminars only on US Standard Time.
- Train in-house with a wide variety of healthcare productivity platforms: Kareo, Practice Fusion, GE Healthcare’s Centricity CPS, and other proprietary software suites.
- He/she should perform other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
Katalyst.ph represents a network of family offices as a marketing and engagement front-end in the Philippines. These family offices are venture builders who build Filipino startups that are changing the world. Comprised of a team of dedicated professionals, Katalyst evaluates startup opportunities based on their impact to the local community.
Katalyst.ph’s role is to build strategic partnership and investment opportunities for these startups to thrive. Though Katalyst.ph receives prospective business partners and associates abroad, the firm's focus is on serving the Filipino market first, with the goal of driving progress for the greater Philippines.
Learn more about us at http://www.katalyst.ph/
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe following is a list of job duties and responsibilities, including essential and marginal tasks. Processing & Releasing of CARI Application...
From Spdeloraya Job Contracting & Consultancy Services - Ilocos Norte
Published 19 days ago
Ø Lead the RCM operations ensuring adherence to Turn-Around-Time (TAT) and maximum reimbursement and achievement of goals.Ø Responsible in client management...
From Acusis Philippines Inc. - Ilocos Norte
Published 15 days ago
Job no:498317 Work type:Contract Location:Philippines Categories:Education Australia Awards and Alumni Engagement Program Philippines (AAAEP-P) Finance and...
From Coffey - National Capital Region
Published 17 days ago
Qualifications: Must be a CPA Proficient in Ms Office application especially in Excel Open for fresh graduates Willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong and Pasig...
From Process Synergy Inc. - Ilocos Norte
Published 18 days ago